Friday, February 20, 2009

iPod blog.

Hey! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. But I just got this app on my iPod touch so now I can blog on here. well, yesterday was quite an interesting day. I was trapped in an airport from one in the morning until midnight. I was so bored. The reason I was stuck is because it was storming and my sister was getting a flight back from her trip to europe. But because of the storm her flight got detoured into Toronto. I know. Like I'm in nova scotia and the flight got detoured to Toronto? What the heck. So her original flight was supposed to come at 2 pm but since it got detoured it was supposed to arrive at 10 pm. So we had to wait at the airport all day. It was so boring. I had burger king for lunch and supper. I don't even like fast food that much! But I tested maggie a bit over facebook before the flight arrived. Yay! LOL. So that's what yesterday was so interesting. That's all for now.
expect more blogs soon!
-Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment