Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rants.

Caption: OHAI THUR IS A CREEPER!

Haha. Gotta love that pic!
Anyway, onto rants.

Why does school have to be so stupid? Like yeah, some things in it are okay. But waking up early is such a drag, and the weekends are sooo short.
& Gym class.. I hate the fitness stations which we have to do every monday >:[
And there's like SO many tests, like really? I hate having all these tests piled up. It's annoying.
And the hallways are so narrow so they're always jammed up!
So yeah (: That's my little rant.

Today was pretty good.
Me and my friends went to this big shopping place. It was fun :)
I didn't really buy anything, I didn't really want anything, but we went in the store on all the laptops and took like a whole bunch of pictures on the webcams, especially in staples x]

Anyways, I'm going downstairs. Seeya later! (:
-Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment