Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cause I can't turn to you when it all falls apart.. (8)


It's weird, really.
How your emotions can change so quickly.
Yesterday, I was very angry, and upset. then today, i was all of the sudden happy.
I've also been listening to music alot lately. Mainly 'The Veronica's', and 'Lily Allen'.
Gosh, like really my 2 favorite bands and singers. i also really like paramore. especially 'that's what you get'
really, all this realationship stuff gets confusing. you hate them you love then you like them you just want to be friends now... it's so confusing, especially when it revolves around the internet.
i wish me and 'her' could just talk in real life. in private. it's heard when i never see her out of school.
anyway, this has been a pretty short blog. i just felt the need to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment