Monday, January 5, 2009

Ranting and venting, mainly.

This is going to be a big long rant.
Well basically, I hate gym. We have gym with the grade eights every monday, which makes it worse. I really wish the teachers wouldn't be so stupid and would just let us have like regular gym. We do like stupid stuff. My gym teacher forced me to do the beep test when he knew I had atsma and after I couldn't breathe right.
And he is also my science teacher. We have science like 2 and a half hours a week, great.
He claims he 'lost' my project , but I saw it right in my class' pile. And then when I found it I muttered that he was a 'complete and utter idiot', and I think he heard. So of course he gave me a B, when I really did more work them most people in the class. My brochure actually stretched out the farthest, that's how much information there is on it.
Oh, and my Social Studies teacher, she is so annoying. She doesn't know how to control the class so she goes nuts. People in my class are morons, well, alot of them. Okay , okay. just a few.
Really, I can't take these dirty jokes about EVERYTHING anymore. It's so annoying. if you even just say the word 'rape' they'll laugh. It makes me angered that they think that such a sensitive and horrible subject is down right hilarious.
Anyways, I am going to go. I am talking to too many people. And on webcam. So Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment