Friday, January 9, 2009

i am only pieces of you, held together with paper glue.


image caption: me being crazy on new years eve

"I am only flesh and bones,
Splintered glass and tattered clothes,
behind the skin, my fragility,
behind the skin, a skeletal impracticality,
I am only pieces of you,
held together with paper glue,
behind the skin, my divinity
behind the skin, my only sanctuary."

I love that song. It really holds alot of meaning in it. I was just listening to it and then I realized how beautiful it is.
anyways, today was a wonderful friday. i forgot my lunch for the third time in a row, [i go to my friends house for lunch] and i was worried her mom would be mad. but to my luck, my mom dropped off food. mcdonalds, not i do not like mcdonalds, but it is better than being in trouble.
and to my surprise, when i got home, i saw my postsecret book on the bench inside my house. i was excited. i opened it and it was a lot bigger than i thought it was. but it was very nice to read, and it has stickers inside it.
when i came online, one of my best friends emma was online. we talked, and she might be coming to my house so me her and annie can go to the mall. if she is allowed, it should be really fun.
when me annie and emma where on the phone, i was on webcam with annie and we were like "whaaat" at what emma was saying. then we went on "microsoft sam" and were like telling eachother off with the voice thing. it was pretty funny.
during lunch these days, me and annie will watch a bit of a movie at a time. the movie we're watching at the moment it called "drillbit taylor". it's good, if you want to know about it, look it up xD.
well I guess thats enough for today.
byebye.

-Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment